Translate

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Jury Pool Questionnaire? Awesome! + Paintings Galore Calender

When my mom brought in the mail and mentioned that I had a letter about possible jury service, my immediate respond was, "Yahooo!"  She stared at me quizzically, and said it wasn't a "Yahoo moment."  I insisted that it was and excitedly filled out the questionnaire.  I've wanted to be on a jury ever since I was a little girl; I'm so curious about what really happens in jury deliberations.  A few of my law professors said that lawyers usually aren't accepted to be on a jury, and I was beginning to think that I would never get a chance to be on one, though I have also heard of some lawyers being on juries.  It would be so awesome if I am chosen to be on a jury.

I take the bar exam on Tues./Weds., and am very nervous about my chances of passing it.  The jury questionnaire was the highlight of my day...


In other news, late last night (maybe around 2 am) I created a calender using Lulu.com tools and some images of my paintings, which are also posted on deviantART.  The calender turned out to be too expensive for even me to have printed, though I have access to the digital version for free.  Maybe I'll see if I can sale a digital version of it or create a cheaper print version.  Until then, my calender is available in my Lulu store.  There's also a preview of it below. =)


My Paintings Galore Calender!
Support independent publishing: Buy this calendar on Lulu.




No comments:

Post a Comment