Pages

Translate

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Announcing my poetry book: Assorted Poems (Plus preview Kickstarter Project for Desperate to Remember)

Since graduating from law school and taking the bar exam, I have a lot more free time than I used to have.   In order to avoid using this extra time stressing over test results I won't know about until the end of October, I decided to flex my creative writing muscles and try self-publishing some of my works.  I wrote a lot as an undergraduate due to my major, but I unfortunately I've misplaced most of my stories, poems, etc. over the years.   This loss is at least partially due to my failure to backup my computer files.

After weeks of periodically searching for hard copies of my creative writings, I found an old notebook containing drafts of about 2 to 3 dozen poems that I had written for a class.  I spent most of Friday editing 21 of the poems and formatting them into a small collection.  Once I was done, I published the resulting poetry book, Assorted Poems, in both print and ebook formats using the self-publishing services of Lulu, CreateSpace, Kindle Direct publishing, and Smashwords.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a side note, I am currently working on a novella/novelette entitled Desperate to Remember as well as a one act play entitled Divorcing Smiths.  I am considering going live with a Desperate to Remember Kickstarter Project within the next week or so.  Click here to preview the project.  Please leave feedback, Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Availability of Assorted Poems and current prices (as of 8/18/2013):
--ebook:
    Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.
  • available for $0.99 on Smashwords (in ePub, Kindle, PDF, RTF, LRF, and PDB formats)
  • Kindle edition available for $0.99 on Amazon
  • ePub available for $1.50 on Lulu

--6x9 inch paperback:


Preview of the book (Lulu paperback)


This content requires Adobe Flash Player version 8.0.0 or greater. Get Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment