Translate

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Baked Delicious Oatmeal Scotchies Cookies

Due to a terrible craving for something sweet, I decided to bake cookies.  I found a recipe for Oatmeal Scotchies, and decided to make them because I love oatmeal and butterscotch.  Earlier today, I posted the recipe and my thoughts about the cookies on my mom's blog.


The cookies were amazing.  I had trouble not eating too many and had a bit of a sugar rush.

I have never thought of combining oatmeal and butterscotch together before.   At a young age, I became wary of combining my favorite snacks into one after a disgusting attempt at a peanut butter, jelly, and bologna sandwich. )=  Fortunately, the oatmeal/butterscotch combination is much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment