Pages

Translate

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Desperate to Remember Kickstarter Live

A couple of days ago, I created a Kickstarter for a novella I'm writing entitled Desperate to Remember.

Desperate to Remember is a romance/suspense story about Sapphire, an amnesiac woman who witnesses a murder, and her bodyguard soon-to-be-ex husband, Kyle.  Sapphire is stalked by the killer.  Kyle wants Sapphire to believe that they are simply old family friends.   Is it possible for romance to rekindle between the two?

Rewards for this Kickstarter include a special thank you on my blog both digital and (signed) physical copies of the book, being mentioned on the Acknowledgements Page of my book, copies of my Assorted Poems book at a reduced price, and a chance to get a copy of my play, entitled Divorcing Smiths.

Check out the Kickstarter here.  Thanks.


Also, remember to enter my giveaway if you haven't done so already.  It ends on September 1, and I'm super excited to see who wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment